Spiga

Korean Hunk Eric’s loyalty saved Shinhwa

During OBS’s Watch Show and Watch movie, Kim Dong Wan stated Shinhwa was able to stay together for a decade while other idol groups have disbanded and moved on, because the six gents tried so hard to save the group. Specifically, when Eric was offered a huge contract after he rose to fame, he did not sign it because he wanted to keep the group together.

Kim Dong Wan also expressed his appreciation for SM training days during the interview. He said that as a SM trainee, he learned not only the necessary star skills, but also the persistence and the attitude needed to succeed. I doubt that’s what current SM trainees are thinking that now.

This episode of Watch Show and Watch Movie aried February 9th at 9pm on OBS.

source: popseoul.com



korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa
korea hunks shinwa

OMGoodness, for some reason... this article just touches me so much... maybe I'm being extra-emotional because it's late at night? But I think it's really great that all of the Shinhwa members have been so loyal to each other. I love all of them in different ways, and I genuinely think that they have all really struck it big "on their own" as well... I bet Eric's not the only one who has turned down a huge contract.

It's really great that they've stuck together all these years... even though I'm a "belated" fan (in the grand scheme of things), I will definitely continue to support them.

Hwaiting!!



0 comments: